Sulcor Advisory Services



The Australian Government provides income support for farmers and their partners to assist them in managing and recovering from periods of hardship, including drought.
The Farm Household Allowance (FHA) is an income support payment tailored to suit the specific circumstances of farmers and their partners who are experiencing financial hardship.
The allowance is available Australia-wide, providing up to three years of household income. It’s paid fortnightly at a rate equivalent to Newstart Allowance (or Youth Allowance for those
under 22 years). The Department of Human Services (DHS) is responsible forthe delivery of the FHA. If you are interested in accessing income support, you are strongly encouraged not to self-assess your eligibility, but to contact DHS to find out more, or forassistance with the application process. Call 132 316 or visit

Financial Improvement Agreement
The Financial Improvement Agreement is the tool used by Farm Household Case Officers to describe the activities that you agree to undertake. You’ll work with your case officer to develop the agreement and negotiate steps to improve your financial situation.
The agreement is intended to be flexible and realistic, taking into account the fact that you still have a farm to run. It contains objectives and approved activities to help you make progress towards your
long-term goals. Activities are not limited to undertaking agricultural-related training or obtaining professional advice—they may also include social and health support.

Make an Enquiry

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

For further information on your requirements for accreditation
call 1300 783 645